People make serious income from MLM, here’s how it’s done:
Lucky 7 Easy Steps!
1. Stay honest. Many parts of the MLM industry as a whole are filled with deceptive, manipulative or otherwise dishonest parties looking to gain profit at the expense of others. Stay above the fray to develop an MLM role that will get you legitimate income without damaging your reputation in the greater business community.
2. Keep goals reasonable. Many pros who have made money through MLM will attest to the common schemes of so-called MLM leaders who continually ask others if they want to become rich beyond their wildest dreams. As with all sorts of other businesses, being successful in MLM often involves moderation and a clear head.
3. Provide real incentives for customers. Too many of those who get into MLM are trained to offer a standard product or service to customers along with a high-pressure spiel that is supposed to close deals. Try to deviate from this usually unsuccessful practice with your own creative pitch that really does give the customer a reason to buy into your business plan.
4. Find reliable partners. Another way that most MLM beginners lose money is, essentially, to tie their wagons to the wrong star. The way MLM works, a beginner buys into someone else’s business plan before offering their own to others. According to industry reports, many MLM pros are not looking out for new customers or beginners, but just trying to hook customers by any means.
Do research on your proposed MLM partners. Most of those who get involved in MLM do so because an existing MLM business person has contacted them, often promising them unrealistic wealth results in exchange for free work or an initial investment. The trick to making money with MLM is to be good at judging these proposals, and only picking those that actually promise business potential.
5. Have a clear strategy for growth. When you have built a legitimate MLM business that offers customers a practical reason to buy in, complement that critical achievement with a solid business plan for expansion.
Use fiscal accounting and other tools to project success. Build precise metrics into your business that will help you leverage any initial successes and grow an MLM business the right way.
6. Manage taxes, etc. What too many MLM leaders don’t talk about with potential partners or associates is the idea of maximizing profit from managing businesses well. Most MLM businesses will be taxed as a small business: that is, although the associate may work for or work with someone else or a company, they will not often be taxed as an employee. That means the MLM beginner may have to plan for estimated tax payments, larger Social Security tax bills and much more.
7. Keep up on recent legislation and development around MLM. Follow press releases and other resources from federal agencies. One federal group with the power to affect MLM marketing is the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). Keep current on what the FTC is doing to regulate MLM, and stay ahead of any changes that could affect your business.
My personal goal in my online teaching has always been focused on supporting and assisting you, the participant, in generate more business and more income to directly benefit you and your family. If I can answer any questions or help in any way please write, call or Skype.
If you enjoyed this post please comment and share if you want more content like this.